- When: August 9, 2008. ICC will open at 1PM for check-in and warmup. The tournament will start at 2PM.
- Where: ICC,
- Format: 6-way RR's. All teams will be sorted by their combined rating. The top six teams will be in group 1 and next 6 team will be in group 2, etc...) Two tables will be used for each group. Most recently USATT rating or League rating will be used. Joola balls will be the tournament balls. (Will be used at the 8/30 Berkley Tournament, too)
- Entry fee: $30 per team. One person registers for the team and pays the entry fee for the team. Spot are limited. Only first 36 teams will be accepted. (To ensure comfortable space for doubles)
- Every team gets two free day pass to ICC. ($14 value)
- $150 for top group winning team.
- All top finishers for all groups get a t-shirt. (Butterfly or Joola. Size and color are limited.)
- All second place finishers get a box of Joola balls. (3 balls)
All proceeds minus expenses will go to BATTF.
Here is the entry form.