- SJSU club: Ken Nguyen
- Cupertino: Mario D'ortenzio, Ron Ohlfs
- Palo Alto: Khoa Nguyen, Stefan Feth, Jerry Sun
- India Community Center: Michael Greene, Rajul Sheth (Regional Coordinator)
- Milpitas Sports Center: Bruce H. Liu
- Lincoln Square TT Club: Kingston Gee
- San Francisco (CRS): Lewis Loyi Wei
- Concord: Michael Boot
- People agreed to use the Olympic format with a small twist that all divisions but Open division will play out all 5 matches instead of best of 3. Open Division will decide if they want to do that as well by themselves. Here is a useful link about the format. Action item: Rajul will check with USATT if we are allowed to do so.
- Who and how will the results be submitted? Action item: Rajul will figure it out.
- Visiting team and home team will keep a copy of the result and the host team captain will submitted the official copy to the regional coordinator.
- Every hosting club should have a photographer taking pictures. (Video taping is desired if possible.) NATT should be able to host the pictures. Action item: Stefan will contact Tom Nguyen to confirm that. Otherwise, we will host it ourselves.
- Will try to have more media coverage for playoffs.
- Tentative Teams:
- Palo Alto: 1 Open Division, 1 U1900, 1 U1500
- India Community Center: 5 teams. One team in each division(Open, U2200, U1900, U1500, U1000)
- Lincoln Square: TBD
- Milpitas Sports Center: 1 U2200, 2 U1900
- Cupertino: 1 U2200, 1 U1900
- Concord: TBD
- Stanford - TBD. Jerry Sun will contact the club.
- SF CRS - 1 Open
- Peninsula - TBD. Bruce will contact the club.
- Berkeley club - TBD. Rajul will contact the club.
- Sunset club - TBD. Rajul will contact the club.
- All team should enter by 12/16/2006. Action item: Rajul will get the approval from USATT to extend the deadline. (as well as the discounted rate at $149 per team) DO NOT wait until 12/16 to enter your team. Enter it ASAP if you are sure about your team(s). You may finalize your roster by 12/23.
- Only players in the roster can play. Can not substitute players during the season. You need only 3 players to play a team tie.
- Player may play different divisions but only represent the same club. e.g. U2200 and Open divisions
- Each team should try their best to find their own sponsors.
- All teams must have their uniform. e.g. Same t-shirt. Rajul promised to get t-shirts for all teams but each team should have their own anyway. Bruce Liu can make iron-on t-shirts for your team if you need help. ($5 per t-shirt, your provide the design and t-shirts. Bruce will print it on the heat transfer paper and iron it on for you.
- We should encourage unrated players get rated. Milpitas Sports Center has a weekly RR that can give relatively accurate rating. (http://www.milpitas-tabletennis.com/)
- Next meeting will be held on 1/6/2007 at Heritage of India.
- Financial Status: (Bruce H. Liu is the bookkeeper for now.)
$1,000: contribution by Lewis Loyi Wei
$1,000: contribution by Rajul Sheth
$1,000 worth of equipment: promised by Stefan Feth
Balance: $2,000 cash and $1,000 worth of equipment
Elite Division Highlight Video
- 3/16, ICC, Milpitas - Stefan Feth vs. Jim Du
- 4/18, Stanford, Palo Alto - Steven Wang vs. Hailong Shen
- 4/18, Stanford, Khoa Nguyen vs. JiaQi Zheng
- 5/4, YMCA, Cupertino - Hailong Shen vs. James Guo
- 5/4, YMCA, Sean Lee vs. Ariel Hsing